}

Monday 7 March 2011

Hey Doodle Doodle

I brought a whole load of stuffs back from France with me after the burglary, I have been enjoying looking through all my stuff that I haven't seen a while, over the weekend I found an old doodle journal. The first two drawings are from last year, before we left France, they both tickled me pink because I remember drawing them both.

Photobucket

Amber really did pull Hazel's tights down (I believe they are panty hose in the US?). Needless to say, Hazel was none too impressed that I chose to record her moment of shame in doodle form, bless. The little circular window on the door is representative of the boat we were travelling from on a trip from France to the UK.

The second is a doodle of a very odd dream I had about Danni Minogue, I still can't work out where the paragraph begins and where it ends and my memory does not serve me well on this ocassion, so who knows what on earth that was all about! Something in there about Bingo, I don't think I have ever played bingo, maybe I should! (It is on my flickr if you care to enlarge the pic and try and read it, good luck!).

Photobucket

The last doodle is a more recent addition (14th of Feb 2011), I did this at work after we closed a particularly big deal, It was a good day! I'm glad the good days are more plentiful than the bad right now, the doodles continue....

Photobucket

A Bientot :)

9 comments:

  1. I love them!! I especially love what the last one says. You should make that into a print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet and colourful doodles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I figured that Amber really did pull Hazel's tights down. That is the kind of stuff that goes on here too. ;) A great way to document childhood memories. And, who the heck is Danni Minogue? Lastly, I agree w/ Sarah....you should make that into a print. Another etsy idea! You could make a whole series of them. People are so into the printed motto right now!!!
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last doodle - a great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great quote! Can you incorporate into cloth somehow..? And love the doodles, what a great way to record the little things that make up childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great doodles...and Danni looks very glamorous although she always does anyway. Cheryl is my favourite though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the doodles! So colourful & cheerful. Great Quote too. You can embroider it & make it into a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cheery happy place your blog is (aside from the awful burglary- and love your attitude about that!). your cloth weaving is full of spirit. happy birthday to a march sister (mine was last week).

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog and your take on creativity. i followed you here from flickr and look forward to many days of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete